There are currently no vacancies at Woodford Medical.
Sales Administrator - Eden Aesthetics
Our sister company Eden Aesthetics are seeking a full-time sales administrator to join their team.
Please see below job description and if you feel you are suited to the role then please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a motivated, proactive person with a flexible attitude who can take on a varied and dynamic workload. As a company, we welcome new ideas and actively encourage collaboration.
With the self-assurance to communicate with people of all levels - in person, on the telephone, and in writing - superior customer service will be at the heart of what you do. As a small company we encourage you to demonstrate the flexibility and confidence necessary to make the role your own.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer service and IT skills (Familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office)
- Previous exposure to Sage 50 Accounts software is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service attitude, telephone manner, and written English
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands on, proactive, flexible approach
- Enjoy working to deadlines in a busy environment as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability and resource to drive to work strongly preferred.
- Taking telephone orders and despatching on the system
- Processing trade sales and card payments
- Dealing with outgoing post and couriers
- Maintain accurate logs using Excel
- Maintain working knowledge of our product portfolio and keep up to date with new products and features
- Assisting with quarterly stock-take
- Covering for staff holiday (to include picking & packing in the warehouse)
- Other admin duties as directed.
For more information about Eden Aesthetics, you can visit their website www.edenaesthetics.com