There are currently no career vacancies available at Woodford Medical Aesthetics.
Location: Danbury, Essex
Hours: Minimum 36 hours per week
Salary: starting salary £15ph
Holiday: 5 weeks per annum
We are excited to offer the opportunity to work within an award-winning aesthetic clinic headed by Dr Hilary Allan and Dr Mervyn Patterson.
We are looking for a client Treatment Advisor to join our small, friendly team based in the Danbury clinic. The role includes the following:
- Answer telephone enquiries and emails from potential and existing clients regarding all aspects of treatments and give relevant information regarding procedures.
- Contact new customers by phone and email who have contacted the clinic via email.
- Process deposit payments over the phone and update client financial records.
- Maintain the clinic appointment diary ensuring that all client details are up to date and correct and make/amend and cancel appointment as and when requested by clients. This task is to include daily printing of the following day’s dairies and preparation of all client notes.
- Liaise between Doctors and Aesthetic Therapists to ensure stock is up to date across all clinic sites and ordered in sufficient time.
- Assist and support the clinic manger with general office duties as and when required.
- Maintain drug control book with incoming stock and complete batch and stock information.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Computer literate
- Excellent record keeping/maintenance skills
- Highly organised
- Previous office/admin experience preferred
- Flexible and willing to cover for holidays/sickness
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 19/10/2021