Important message from our Medical Directors
We are pleased to inform you that our clinics are now open.
For all procedures we will of course still be adhering to the protocols as shown below to keep both you and ourselves as safe as possible.
We will send you a protocol letter prior to your appointment regarding the measures which we have put in place to ensure your safety when visiting any of our clinics so you can feel reassured that you will be treated in a secure and totally sanitised environment.
In brief these are just some of our new protocols and guidelines that you can expect when you next visit one of our clinics and we trust that these will instil the utmost confidence in our ability to treat you carefully and safely.
Our Protocols in brief:
- We do ask that should you feel unwell in any way prior to your appointment please call us to reschedule.
- If you come with someone it is important that they do not come into the clinic with you.
- Please come at the allotted time as our normal waiting room will not be available.
- When you arrive please stay in your car and phone the clinic on your mobile or if you are a Belfast, London or Leamington Spa client please use the buzzer on the front door.
- One of our lovely assistants will greet you at the door.
- We ask you not to bring too many bags with you as we will store them safely whilst you are having your treatment. Our card machines can also take Apple payments as well as normal debit/credit card transactions.
- Your temperature will be measured with a sensor device and you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser. We will also provide you with a face mask to wear throughout your visit.
- You will then be shown directly to the treatment room where the Doctor and Assistant will be wearing PPE equipment including a face visor and mask.
A full copy of our safety procedures can be found on the right hand side of this page.
Please view our video which will help you when you visit us.
I wanted to write to say how very impressed I am with Woodford medical’s response to the Covid pandemic and the regulations they have put in place to make it as safe as possible whilst attending my appointment. I felt very safe and confident with the measures they have put in place, and was incredibly impressed that they have thought of every little detail - I couldn’t recommend Dr Allan and her team more highly enough. Thank you!