Important message from our Medical Directors
During the pandemic we worked hard to operate a safe environment for you all to visit and be able to continue to have your wonderful treatments.
What to expect when visiting Woodford Medical
In brief these are just some of our protocols and guidelines that you can expect when you next visit one of our clinics and we trust that these will instil the utmost confidence in our ability to treat you carefully and safely.
Our Protocols in brief:
- If you feel unwell prior to your appointment we ask that you call us to reschedule.
- Please arrive for your appointment at the allotted time.
- We provide hand sanitiser in the waiting room and encourage you to use when entering.
- Please let our reception staff know that you have arrived.
- When the Doctor/Therapist is ready you will be called through to the treatment room.
I wanted to write to say how very impressed I am with Woodford medical’s response to the Covid pandemic and the regulations they have put in place to make it as safe as possible whilst attending my appointment. I felt very safe and confident with the measures they have put in place, and was incredibly impressed that they have thought of every little detail - I couldn’t recommend Dr Allan and her team more highly enough. Thank you!