Important message from our Medical Directors
As of Monday 19th July, Covid-19 restrictions in England have eased, however we just wanted to share with you our clinic policy going forward and the safety measures we are keeping in place to protect both our clients and staff.
During the pandemic we have worked hard to operate a safe environment for you all to visit and be able to continue to have your wonderful treatments, for that reason we have decided to keep the following safety measures in place.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
What to expect when visiting Woodford Medical
In brief these are just some of our new protocols and guidelines that you can expect when you next visit one of our clinics and we trust that these will instil the utmost confidence in our ability to treat you carefully and safely.
Our Protocols in brief:
- We do ask that should you feel unwell in any way prior to your appointment please call us to reschedule.
- If you come with someone it is important that they do not come into the clinic with you.
- Please come at the allotted time as our normal waiting room will not be available.
- When you arrive please stay in your car and phone the clinic on your mobile or if you are a Belfast, London or Leamington Spa client please use the buzzer on the front door.
- One of our lovely assistants will greet you at the door.
- We ask you not to bring too many bags with you as we will store them safely whilst you are having your treatment. Our card machines can also take Apple payments as well as normal debit/credit card transactions.
- Your temperature will be measured with a sensor device and you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser. We will also provide you with a face mask to wear throughout your visit.
- You will then be shown directly to the treatment room where the Doctor and Assistant will be wearing PPE equipment.
Please view our video which will help you when you visit us.
I wanted to write to say how very impressed I am with Woodford medical’s response to the Covid pandemic and the regulations they have put in place to make it as safe as possible whilst attending my appointment. I felt very safe and confident with the measures they have put in place, and was incredibly impressed that they have thought of every little detail - I couldn’t recommend Dr Allan and her team more highly enough. Thank you!