Epionce winter skin care Tips
Combat winter dry skin with Epionce skincare. The brand offers a gentle, paraben-free formula that repairs the skin barrier and moisturises the skin while providing protection against UVA /UVB rays.
Winter can bring a host of skin problems, including cracking, flaking, dryness, redness and itching. One solution is to use a skincare brand that specifically protects and strengthens the skin barrier like Epionce.
Epionce offers skincare products that are formulated with gentle, paraben-free ingredients that effectively repair and moisturise the skin. The brand's potent botanical ingredients are easily absorbed by the skin, allowing it to repair itself and retain moisture.
Choosing an Epionce regime -
- Start with a hydrating cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of natural oils
- Use a Lytic lotion to encourage skin cell turnover without over-drying the skin
- Strengthen the barrier with a renewal product such as Renewal Facial Lotion or Cream
- For extra dry skin, use Intensive Nourishing cream
- Protect the skin all year round from damaging UVA / UBA rays with Epionce Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50
Dr Carl Thornfeldt the founder and creator of Epionce had this to say
makes it harder for our skin to protect us – but it doesn’t make it impossible.
As dry, cold weather strips away moisture from our barrier, the skin begins to
fracture. To replenish your skin, it is important to use anti-inflammatory and
barrier repairing products like Epionce”
To get the most out of the Epionce line, schedule a consultation with one of our highly trained aesthetic therapists for a personalised skincare regime to suit your skin.
Alternatively to purchase from our on-line skincare site click below: