Epionce Autumn Skin Tips
Epionce Autumn Skin Tips
Preparing your skin for the change of seasons
Autumn brings changes all around — including changes to your skin care regime. As seasons change, temperature and humidity decreases, impacting the equilibrium the skin has established to deal with the environmental insults during the summer. Skin loses moisture and often will start itching as the central heating gets switched on and the thermostat turned up.
However, Autumn is also the time to repair skin damage that occurred during the summer months brought on by increased exposure to UV rays, heat, sweat, chlorine or saltwater. Hyperpigmentation tends to appear, as well as dull-looking skin. To help you prepare for Autumn we can make some suggestions for some simple changes to your skin care regime. Epionce formulas address the root cause of skin irritation and will help your skin adjust more quickly to changes in the environment.
A Gentle Approach to Glowing Skin
As summer winds down, you may be noticing the effects of sun and heat on your skin and want to take stronger corrective measures. This could include over-exfoliating or other at-home treatments that can lead to redness, irritation and sensitivity. With a more compromised skin barrier from environmental damage, the skin is more sensitive to products and procedures. You should approach it with a combination of more gentle yet effective chemical peel series, such as Epionce Lite Peel: Refresh or Corrective Peel, along with proper post-procedure care and a consistent Epionce daily skin care regime to help improve dull, congested or irritated skin.
Tips for Autumn Skin
- Adjust Renewal Facial products to a heavier emolliency to help maintain moisture in the skin as temperatures and humidity start to decrease
- Using Enriched Firming Mask weekly hydrates and calms to help rejuvenate dry, irritated skin
- Renewal Calming Cream is ideal for face and body to help relieve and protect dry, itchy skin due to environmental factors or eczema flares triggered by changes in the temperature
- MelanoLyte Skin Brightening System helps diminish the visible damage from the sun and other environmental factors.
Keys to An Effective Autumn Regime
It only takes small changes to help you prepare your skin for autumn weather, such as adjusting to a more emollient Renewal, adding in products for specific skin conditions that are more prone to appear during the cooler months, and encouraging sunscreen use. Here are some tips to ensure you have healthy, beautiful skin this autumn.
Photo-ageing and Irregular Pigmentation
- MelanoLyte Skin Brightening System, comprised of MelanoLyte Tx and MelanoLyte Pigment Perfection Serum, addresses all 14 steps in the process that leads to irregular pigmentation triggered by UVA and UVB rays, pollution and heat; clinically proven to provide the same results as 4% hydroquinone in multiple studies
- Intensive Nourishing Cream contains Epionce Anti-Inflammatory, Barrier Repair and Kerato-lytic Technologies to calm irritation, brighten skin tone and repair the damaged barrier
Dry Skin and Eczema
- Increase to a more emollient Renewal Facial product, like Renewal Facial Cream or Intensive Nourishing Cream
- Renewal Calming Cream on face and body helps relieve dry skin and symptoms of eczema by repairing and fortifying the skin barrier and soothing itchy skin; clinically proven to provide results similar to leading prescription products for eczema
- Spray Balancing Toner all over face and body to hydrate and soothe dry skin
- A Lytic Tx product for your skin type will smooth skin contour, clear out pores and improve anti-ageing results
- Consider adding Intense Defense Serum — a complete multivitamin with vitamins A, B, C, D and E to rejuvenate and brighten skin's appearance.
- Apply Enriched Firming Mask weekly to hydrate and calm while supporting collagen and elastin production.
- We recommend an Epionce Peel System treatment, like sal-e, mal-e or Lite Peel: Refresh to clean out pores, enhance brightness and improve skin clarity.
- Gentle Foaming or Milky Lotion Cleanser along with Lite Lytic Tx will help keep skin clean and smooth without irritation
- We recommend Renewal Facial Cream or Intensive Nourishing Cream to improve barrier function, plus reduce inflammatory factors like cold temperatures and wind that aggravate the condition
- Keep up with the sunscreen - continue wearing a broad-spectrum SPF 50 year-round.
- Epionce Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50 is ideal alone or under foundation for a natural, even skin tone and protection.
- Epionce Ultra Shield SPF 50 provides cosmetically-elegant, daily use protection from damaging effects from the sun.