Epionce Winter Skin Tips
Winter weather can take a toll on your skin. From dramatic changes in temperature to a decrease in humidity, it’s common for skin to experience uncomfortable dryness or painful chapped skin due to the change of season. Cold weather constricts pores which leads to dryness, dull skin and for some an increase in acne breakouts.
The Epionce line of daily-use products work to strengthen the skin barrier in order to hold moisture in the skin, as well as protect against factors caused by environmental changes that lead to inflammation.
Characteristics of Winter Skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Visible scaling and flaky skin
- Dullness, redness and chapping
How Epionce Helps
- Repairs compromised skin barrier
- Soothes and hydrates tender, itchy, flaky skin
- Gentle formulas don’t cause additional irritation
- Protects skin from UVA/UVB radiation
A daily regime can be your best asset to stay ahead of the colder temperatures. Fine-tune a daily winter skin care regime to maintain healthy, beautiful skin this winter.
Cleanse & Prepare
- Epionce cleansers gently remove makeup and impurities without disturbing healthy oils in the barrier that are essential to hydration
- Applying Balancing Toner after cleansing gives the skin humectants that hold in moisture
Correct & Boost
- Lite Lytic Tx and Lytic Tx are more mild versions of the Lytic formula to encourage cell turnover and radiance without over-drying
- Using highly-emollient Enriched Firming Mask one to two times per week provides intense hydration and prevents factors that cause inflammation
- Purifying Spot Gel rapidly addresses painful acne blemishes without causing dryness or irritation
Renew & Fortify: Face
- Adjust your Renewal Facial products to a more emollient formula for improved moisture. For example, use Renewal Facial Cream instead of Renewal Facial Lotion
- Renewals contain the ideal ratio of skin barrier lipids in a cholesterol-dominant 3:1:1 ratio necessary to trigger the skin’s natural ability to repair itself, which strengthens the skin barrier
- Apply Anti-Ageing Lip Renewal in the morning and evening to prevent chapped lips
Renew & Fortify: Body
- Apply Extreme Barrier Cream and Renewal Enriched Body Lotion for the correct amount of hydration needed for the unique skin on the body and extremities
- Renewal Calming Cream helps relieve dry, itchy skin and eczema flares due to very dry skin conditions
Protect & Prevent
- Daily sunscreen application provides protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Ultra Shield SPF 50 is very water-resistant, broad-spectrum and ideal for winter activities like skiing
- Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50 provides daily use broad-spectrum protection with anti-inflammatory properties to protect against damaging inflammation.
Book in your skin consultation with one of our Aesthetic Therapists today to ensure you look after your skin this winter.