Epionce and Pregnancy
Pregnancy causes a lot of changes to woman’s body, especially to the skin. During pregnancy you are prone to more breakouts, dryness, stretch marks and hyperpigmentation. Epionce can help control a variety of skin concerns whilst also make sure you feel beautiful and pampered during your pregnancy.
The warnings and words of caution for products which you can use in pregnancy can be confusing but Epionce products, aside from a few, are generally safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding. This is because the majority of Epionce ingredients are absorbed before entering the bloodstream systemically, and do not have any FDA recommendations on restrictive use.
Epionce products NOT recommended for use while pregnant or breastfeeding:
- Lite Lytic TX, Lytic TX, Lytic Sport TX
- Melanolyte TX and Melanolyte Pigment Perfection Serum
- All chemical peels, including Epionce Lite Refresh and Corrective peels.
Tips and products SAFE to use whilst pregnant and breastfeeding:
- To help keep your skin looking beautiful during pregnancy add a toner to your skincare regime to hold in hydration and keep pores clear of dirt, oil and makeup.
- Use Epionce Enriched Firming Mask once a week to hydrate your skin, whilst also calming damaging inflammation that can drive redness, dark spots and acne.
- Epionce Extreme Barrier Cream helps to prevent stretch marks because it encourages collagen production and reverses tears occurring in the layers of the skin. It also repairs the barrier and helps to stop the inflammatory response.
- Pregnancy related hyperpigmentation can be kept at bay with Epionce Intense Defense Serum, Renewal Facial products and Ultra Shield SPF50. Intense Defense Serum and Renewals have lightening properties and prevent inflammation that leads to irregular pigmentation.
We always recommend that our clients check with their GP or midwife before using any products whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.